Full Physics Radar Sensor (L3)
Access to the most advanced and realistic Physics based Radar models developed in collaboration with OKTAL-SE, fully integrated in SCANeR studio.
Benefits from the proven EM solver capabilities:
- EM interactions (masking, shadowing, coupling of targets)
- Multiple paths phenomena
- Scattering computation using Physical Optics (PO)
- Multiple reflections computation using Geometrical Optics (GO)
- Clutter model based on textures (for details)
At Level 3:
- Delivers RAW data to enable real signal processing integration
- Produces Range-doppler maps
Radar model configuration can be parametrized through the GUI: Spot or Array emission and reception antennas, aperture, polarization, Doppler parameters, output signal selection, etc.
Create scenario with pre-characterized terrain, vehicles and object resources.
Execute complex scenarios and define how output data should be produced and accessed.
The radar L3 model is a rich and complete pack that includes additional tools to build, customize and analyze EM simulation. Additional included tools are:
|Full Physics Radar sensor module: L3|
|Included simulation modules||