Special Vehicles Pack
The Special Vehicles Pack is a complement to the Vehicle Dynamics Pack in which we group vehicles with unconventional dynamics.
In this first version, in addition to editing the parameters of the soft ground, the Pack allows you to edit the parameters of the vehicles with turrets as well as those of the vehicles that have chains.
If you want us to add other types of vehicles, please let us know using this form. Whether they are robots used on the last mile of deliveries or off-highway vehicles, CALLAS, the SCANeR dynamic model is sufficient to model them all.
Vehicles with turrets
Create, edit and modify turret and gun parameters via a user-friendly graphical interface.
With a single graphical interface the user can easily configure:
- The elements and geometry of the turret
- Positioning and geometry of the cannon(s)
- Ammunition characteristics
The Pack also provides an example of a ready-to-use vehicle with turrets.
Vehicles with tracks
Creation, edition and modification of the vehicle’s chains parameters through a unique graphic interface.
The Pack allows editing the parameters of half-track vehicles that use wheels and chains.
Among other things, the user can easily configure:
- The number of rollers
- The number of rollers on the ground
- Static loads
- Tension levels
- Rolling resistance (per link, per roller…)
The Pack also provides an example of a ready-to-use chain vehicle that can be used in any scenario.
The Pack allows to take into account the dynamics of soft soils and to model the tire-ground interaction. It takes into account:
- The impact of soil deformation, depending on the position of the wheels. The model takes into account what happens at each wheel (front, rear…)
- The tire-ground contact surface and the interactions in the ruts.
In the simulation this allows to calculate finely and to take into account the resistive forces, the depth of the ruts and the adhesion.
In addition, the package provides a set of ready-to-use parameterized loose soils.