Real time physics based radar sensor (L2)
Access to this new fast and realistic Physics based Radar model developed in collaboration with OKTAL-SE and fully integrated in SCANeR studio.
As the Full-Physics Radar model L3 it relies on the proven OKTAL-SE EM solver capabilities:
- EM interactions (masking, shadowing, coupling of targets)
- Multiple paths phenomena
- Scattering computation using Physical Optics (PO)
- Multiple reflections computation using Geometrical Optics (GO)
- Clutter model based on textures (for details)
This model integrates generic processing which enables to provide a Radar point cloud in real-time that exhibits all typical EM phenomenon like coupling between targets or with the environment, multiple reflections, ghost target, etc.
Use SCANeR GUI for configuring Radar model parameters: emission and reception antennas characteristics, aperture, polarization, Doppler parameters, output signal selection, etc.
At Level 2 the radar model provides:
- Real time computation
- Optimized Ray-tracing
- Included processing to produce radar plot
- Output: plot number, and for each plot, range, azimuth, intensity, speed
- Plots are displayed and available as SCANeR messages
Requires scenario with pre-characterized terrain, vehicles and object resources.
|RealTime Physics based Radar sensor module: L2|
|Included simulation modules||
|Prerequisites||Physicalized scene and actors
NVIDIA Graphic card