N12, A12 & A13 road network
This road network is a set of three road sections representative of reality, including road surface elements, road defects, horizontal and vertical signs, direct environments. It is used by our customers to simulate day and night driving in simulators of various kinds:
- AD/ADAS simulation
- Powertrain simulation
- Vehicle dynamics simulation
- Vehicle Front Projector simulation (Lighting)
- 33,8 kilometers of road
- Surface : 20 000 Ha
Geolocation (wgs84) : Yes
- 194 intersections
- 6 complex interchanges
- 7 rondabouts.
- 30 structures (brdges and tunnels)
- 54 types of surfaces
-Asphalt (44 variations)
-Pavement (7 variations)
-Grass (3 variations)
- 18 types of ground markings
- 137 types of road profiles
- 578 signalling objects installed (excluding scenery, trees, bridges) on the logical content of the route, interpretable by the traffic model or sensors.
Quality of land and roads
- Altimetry true to reality.
- Visual representation of terrain and roads consistent with running surface (slopes, speed bump, deformations, curbs, sidewalks).
- Vertical signs (direction, speed limit, prohibition, danger, lane change).
- Traffic and Lane indication lights. The time of the lights is generic.
- Marking on the ground (all types of lines, arrow, text, zebra, speed bump, crosswalks, checkerboards, symbols).
- Information panels : generic.
The EDF and Telecom pylons and poles and the cables bring a significant touch, so they are represented. These have a high level of detail on the faces visible from the road around 50 meters.
Works near the road
Bridges, tunnels, buildings, interchanges and other large, significant or “shaping” structures on the ground are present. Their level of detail varies with the distance to the road.
Vegetation and elements of nature
The vegetation bordering the roads (bushes, grass, forest, grove of trees) are represented. Their modelling is representative of reality, their level of detail depends on their proximity to the road approaches. A high level of detail is used at the roadside, up to 50 metres.
The « separators » are all long areas separation objects, for example:
- The metal slides
- Track separation walls and their attributes
- Fences along roads, fields and properties
Shelters for public transport users,
Useful objects for the circulation of vehicles or for the limitation of it (gates, terminals, time stamps, bicycle racks),
Small monuments (sculptures, memorials),
Roadside lighting (up to 20 metres) is represented and is functional (provides lighting as soon as the lighting situation demands).
Animals are visible in the fields to increase realism.