Well-integrated in the development process, it allows the evaluation of the HMI system at an early stage of development and improves the relevance of Ergonomic Studies with respect to the existing tools and methods.
Use cases for human factors studies :
- Evaluation of human driver performance and behavior
- Driver fatigue, sleepiness, Hypo vigilance, drugs and alcohol effects
- Traffic safety
- Infrastructure and transportation studies
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) and ADAS
- System prototyping and integration